Is Echo Springs the right place for me?
At Echo Springs we purposely keep our student body small so our experienced faculty can build close relationships with each student.
We accept only those students whom we believe will have the greatest chance to thrive within our program. We welcome students who are interested in building relationships, ready to try new things, and willing to work hard.
Students who do best in our program are often hoping to:
- Be a bigger part of the outside world
- Connect with others and creating meaningful relationships
- Better balance work, school, social and recreational aspects of life
- Find meaning and purpose in their lives
- Overcome fear, anxiety, and shyness
- Stay in school and keep up their grades
- Keep a job
- Learn a variety of tools to manage anxiety and depression
- Build confidence, self-esteem and discover individual identity and worth
- Develop grit and motivation to tackle projects, goals and interests
* Students who do not do flourish in our program are those who are not yet ready to change or who suffer from severe mental or physical illness.