Diversity, equity, and inclusion statement: At Echo Springs, we are committed to creating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive space for our participants and staff. We recognize that everyone comes from different backgrounds and experiences, and we value the unique perspectives that come with this. We strive to create an environment where everyone feels safe, respected, and empowered to work towards their goals. We are dedicated to creating a space where everyone can learn and grow, fostering a culture of understanding and acceptance.
Student Policies and Expectations:
- Respect: All students and staff must be treated with respect. This includes refraining from physical, verbal, or emotional abuse and avoiding any behavior that is likely to be offensive to others.
- Responsibility: Each student is responsible for their own behavior and must be aware of their personal choices and the consequences of their actions.
- Participation/Attendance: All students must attend scheduled classes and activities and any meetings or events related to their program.
- Hygiene: All students must maintain personal hygiene and cleanliness. This includes showering regularly, brushing teeth, and wearing clean clothing.
- Safety: All students must take appropriate safety precautions when engaging in activities or going out in public.
- Drug and Alcohol Use: The use of drugs or alcohol is not permitted at any time during the program.
- Schedule: All students must abide by the schedule set by the program.
- Conflict Resolution: All students must use appropriate conflict resolution techniques when disagreements arise.
- Communication: All students are expected to communicate openly and honestly with staff and other students.
Anticipated fees and costs for Echo Springs Programs:
Enrollment fee: $2000-$5000 depending on the program and expected length of stay
Program fee: $120 to $550 per day. Tuition includes room and board, transportation, life coaching, life skill training, employment and vocational training, recreational activities, and outings.
Eligibility criteria for participation at Echo Springs, students must meet the following criteria:
- Be between the ages of 18-26
- Have a valid ID and passport form that does not expire within 6 months of the expected travel date.
- Be capable and willing to participate in the program and its activities
- Be physically able to participate in the activities in the program
- Have the ability to interact with others in the program respectfully
Echo Springs respects the privacy of visitors to its website. Echo Springs strongly believes that if electronic commerce and online activities are to flourish, consumers must be assured that the information provided online is used responsibly and appropriately. To protect online privacy, Echo Springs has implemented the following policy.
Copyright 2016. All materials on this website are the property of Echo Springs. All rights reserved.
The materials on this website are provided for informational purposes only and do not constitute professional advice on any matter. Echo Springs assumes no responsibility for the accuracy or timeliness of any information provided herein. The reader should not under any circumstances rely on, or act on the basis of, the materials on this website. These materials and information are not a substitute for obtaining advice from a licensed professional.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Echo Springs. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Echo Springs takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
We do not collect any personal information from casual users browsing our website. When you use the public areas of our website you are doing so anonymously. We do collect aggregate use information, such as the number of hits (visits) per page. We use aggregate data for internal and marketing purposes, but we don’t collect any personally identifying information.
If while visiting our website you order a product, register for a conference, submit a technical assistance question, or request other information, you will be asked to provide certain information. In all cases this information is submitted voluntarily. In most cases, we will ask that you provide your name, title, organization name, address, telephone, and email address. If you’re making a purchase, you may be asked for credit card information in order to complete your purchase. Echo Springs will follow any federal or state guidelines regarding the protection of your personal information.
Our client list is not for sale. When you visit our website or become a client, your name and mailing information will not be sold to a commercial organization.